Project management at Embedded Factory involves an extensive set of management and development processes. Each is employed to assure that projects are delivered on time, within estimated budgets, and meet or exceed the customer’s performance requirements.
Our approach helps consolidate our customer’s existing requirements and design investments with the structure needed by a complex development project. We apply our experience in:
- Understanding and documenting customer needs and expectations
- Evolving a system architecture
- Analyzing candidate solutions
- Deriving system and component requirements
- Planning the development effort and analyzing risks
Whether it’s about specifying architectures, implementing hardware and software, determining system requirements and test criteria, or defining your project’s scope, schedule and milestones, Embedded Factory’s meticulous planning and management is instrumental to your development success.
Our managers and engineers have extensive experience gained from working on past projects, so they not only correctly scope the project but also point out pitfalls lurking in your way. Early identification and resolution of problems, combined with risk-mitigation strategies, saves time and money.
- Device feasibility analysis
- Device requirements specification
- Device architecture specification
- End-to-end project management
- Onsite engineering consulting